CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

it's me

okay...my name is ruby. without spelling i would still be in the 2nd grade. lets get to know me, shall we...

ok.
i hate my school. it sucks!!!
I hate the color pink, it is ugly
my bff is steph!!! she has a blog ==> (http://nyurg.blogspot.com)
i love the maximum ride series by james patterson(you should check them out)
i have a really dumb pug, but he so ugly he's cute
i hate snow and ice.
love california and france.
ummm... i have no artistic abilities at all, but steph does!!!
my brother is evil
i have red hair but i am really act like a blonde
i hav a really ugly, dumb, fake looking phone. but i luv it anyways.
my bff says nyurg alot.
i love alternative music, like cute is what we aim for, hawk nelson, relient k, starting line, sherewood, and many, many more.
i love my ipod, red nano, and my silver mac,
i love cherries, rubber duckies, and bubbles

Any ways thats just a little bit about me.

Please comment and tell me some stuff about you, some of the things you like.

lol

* Ruby*

p.s i cant spell to save my life. lol

1 comments:

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

Hey this is Emmie! I like your blog. You and me are kinda alike. Feel free to check out my blog.

~Emmie

P.S. I luv luv luv Maximum Ride but the forth book was a disappointment in my point of view.