CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

1:11 am

i can not sleep... it sucks... alot.

im tired but i can't sleep.

don't you hate that, when you are tired but you can't sleep. urg.....!

anyways. im really bored. being that is 1:12 now i am EXTREMELY bored. what is there to do at 1:13 am. seriously.

and you know what sucks more.... wait for it... i have to get up at 6:00 am. oh how suckish is that...!

*sigh*:'(

my eyes hurt. do you know why they hurt... because it is all black in my room and im staring at a bright screen on this computer. can you say ouch?! OUCH!

I think i will do random facts about my self o.O...heeerrreeee weeeee gooooo...!
1. i have red hair
2. i have crooked pinkies. thats right. they go in different directions.
3 . it is 1:18 am here.
4. i have a blue t-shirt that says "BLUE, TOO". school crap.
5. my foot is asleep.
6. i like the scent cucumber melon from bath and body works. hmmm...
7. im listening to "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles. \ m/(>.<)\m/ (rock on) lol
8. i have purple shag carpet in my room.
9. i drew this really cool design on the out side my computer
11. i have a bird named lymen
12. somehow i got into algebra
13. my birthday is november 3.
14. i have seen Transformers 35 times.
15. i think im in love.
16. it is now 1:31 am(oh dear)
17. im hungry
19. it 66ยบ F out side
20. jojo from horton hears a who is my background.
21. there is no number 10 he he he
22. i have run out of random facts....
23. i really what a pet turtle.
24. i ran into a stop sign when i was 8 yrs old. on my bike. whoops
25. my room is really messy.
26. this is the last one

ok im done now. all of those are completly useless to you. but i thought all of those on the top of my head and all of *yaaaaawwwwwnnnn* are really lame.

yeah im tired now.
NI*YAAAWWWNNN*TE
-.-
(it is now 1:46 am

4 comments:

Lizzie A said...

Hey...
You commented on my blog, so I am returning the favor.
I love The Beatles, so I am glad that you were listening to Yellow Submarine, but I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends is better. I also know how you feel when you say "I think I'm in love". Yeah. I am glad that you liked my poems, and I hope that you will maybe come back and visit me and my hopelessly boring (compared to yours) blog.
Lizzie~

Nano said...

I hate it when I can't sleep. It sux. BTw, I posted the first chapter of my story on my blog. Check it, k?

~Nano

Alannah said...

The Beatles rock!

In regards to where I get all my avatars...
I just sort of get them from all over the internet, If I'm on a journal or chatboard and I see an avatar I like I'll save it to my computer.

Nano said...

Hey Ruby, how do I get music on my blog? I have a song on my I-tunes that I want on it, but I don't know if I have to get it's html or what. I also don't know where to get it's html. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

~Nano