CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

i must not have a life

ok... i must not have a life. no body is blogging. and i know its the summer and all. and that people are busy. but that proves my point.

i check my blog regurally and then go to others to see if they have written any thing. but nobody has. i guess im the only one who has time. which is sad. i have done nothing over the summer except go to a camp and a very few sleepovers and have done nothing but blog, read(i have 10 books so far each at least 300 pages), text, sleep, youtube, and watch movies and annoy the rest of my family.

but on tuesday i will spend a week at stephs house. yeahhhhh!!!! i will actually be doing stuff. omg! im pretty excited yo. wow i haven't used 'yo' in like forever andthats like my favorite word.

im so bored right now that im reading out loud what im typing and i sound like Dory from finding nemo when shes trying so talk to the whale. oh yes people i am bored out of my mind and i think i have lost it. oh crap.

but i did get a bad for school from hollister. im not someone who usually buys there stuff or of ambercrobie or american eagle, but i really liked this bag and i got it for 17$ and i thought that was a pretty good price for a bag from that store.

later i think i will do a rant about those three stores and other name brand things that i think are pointless and overly prices. so wait for that. oh yeah it might get exciting.

lajdfoasdfjalkdfgjo flakfjasopifpaisdfkawpouifijalksdjfajfaksdfjoajslalalalalalalalosifjoweirjazxc,mn,xnvzkljgo
¡™£¢∞§¶•ªº–≠«‘“πøˆ¨¥†®´∑œåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…æ÷≥≤µ˜∫√ç≈Ωlkdjfo;aisdjfoijsdflkajsdfojblah blahbalh blah bblah

sorry for my random typing. but im going insane.

did you know that if you hold down the alt button and then press any other buttom in makes a nother thing. look up at the weird symples up above its pretty kool

now im just rambling and cant stop.
so good bye and good night to one and all and have a happy july!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! your life sounds just like mine!!!! I love your blog,its so cool!!!

Alannah said...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been on vacation!

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

I just posted! yay! What's your playlist that is playing? I like it!

~Emmie

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

never mind I see it at the bottom.

:D