CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

spring break- school. which is better? Duh!!!

I just got back to school from spring break. and let me tell you. it REALLY sucks. For those of you like me, who hate school and hate all your teachers, this is the worst thing that happens to you except for when you come back from summer break. I has been so hard to come back. lets see the pros and cons of school

Pros:
seeing friends
eventually getting smart- maybe- lol
napping
cute boys

hm thats all i can think of

cons
homework
detentions
infractions
mean teachers
useless stuff no one uses or cares about
tests
failing
report cards
boring classes
lockers getting stuck
heavy books and backpacts

I don't know if its just me but i think there are more cons than pros... hmmmm....

i am not dumb. i get good grades and everything
but i really don't like school.

leave a comment and give your opinion on the pros and cons of school.
i really do want to see anyone can convince me that school isn't a waste of time and just annoying

*lol*

ruby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pros:

Teachers teach from their point of view, not just based off of Chrisianity
Cute Guys (or just not as nerdy)
Nobody really cares what you wear (but let me tell you, it matters!)
Lunch Line
Orchestra
Choir
Good art teacher
Plenty of kids
Huge library
The Baby Project

Cons:
Mean kids (everywhere you look)
Swearing
Science is evolutionary
Democratic teachers
Co/ed health class
Pervy boys
Teachers that swear
Drama
Fatty Lunch Line food
Principal
Crazy Orchestra teacher
Violence
Co/ed PE
IDIOTIC HEALTH TEACHERS THAT DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT CAMERON!!!

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

that sucks you have co/ed P.E.

~Emmie