CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

STICKERS!!!

I JUST GOT SOME STICKERS FROM TARGET. THEY ARE AMAZING. ONE OF THEM SAYS OH SNAP( BTW THATS MY FAVORITE SAYING). IM GOING TO PUT THEM ON MY FONE.

i have had my phone for about 4 months and it is covered with scratches(dropping it alot) and a small chunk is missing( threw it across the room).OOPS. any ways i needed somethin to cover it and decorate it and hide the ugly pink coloring( i HATE pink) ( my parents still think i like it). ICK!!!

but they are so cool and they are puffed up so they stick up. Its soooo cool

I love stickers

*lol*

*ruby*

1 comments:

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

i hate Pink too. unless it's bright neon Pink.

I don't know how but my mom convinced me to paint my room pink. BLEH!! i can't wait to redo it.

~Emmie