CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHY!!!!!! BECAUSE MY SCHOOL HAS A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm not kidding. its a joke in my family that hell has to be frozen over before my school has a snow day or even a delay. And its all because out stupid super indented is from Michigan.

I havent had a snow day or snow delay since 5th grade!!!!!!

Even though i HATE snow. im for once happy to have it :))))

well im going to go and enjoy a nice quiet day of pajamas, slippers, a robe, movies, and tea or hot chocolate!!!! BYE!!!!

RUBY

8 comments:

Jillian said...

That is awesome!
But I thought it snowed a lot in Colorado?
_Jillian

Shep said...

hahaha. we got a snow day.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha my school almost never gets snow days either. we only got sent home early from school once in the middle of the blizzard and it took me about 4-5 hours to get home!!!

p.s please check out my blog, almost nobody ever reads it anymore!!

HarmonySteele said...

Anna Rose!!?
I READ YOUR BLOG! But it's comment thing isn't working right so I can't tell you that I read it! I hope you see this...

Sorry for spamming! :)

~Purl~

Zenihuddin said...

it must be very cool...in my country
there is no winter only tropical atmosphere

Nano said...

We had two snowdays this year. For the first time in forever. I thin the last time it snowed here was 2002! One of them got us on Christmas vacation three days early.

Lydia said...

We got a snow this year for the first time in ages. But of course our eejit of a principle wouldn't close the school so we were the only one in Co.Limerick open. Least we had the mattinee to waste time. lolz

Jillian said...

Just so u know i am a different Jillian then the one who already commented...U r very lucky...I live in Hawaii so it doesn't snow...we do get days off when it is super windy and rainy though..lol