CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I AM SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been out of school one week and I'm already bored out of my mind. the only thing i have done is play W.O.W and read. That's all. I know. I'm a lazy bum. :/

But this is were you come in. I need suggestions on what to do with my free time, So i want you to leave in the comments. telling me what i should do. it can be anything.

I will try to do all of the things that are comment. or at least attempt to do them. :)

SO please leave a comment telling me what to do. I don't care who you are. if you follow my blog or are have just randomly come across my blog, telling me what i should do!!!!!!!

Please leave a comment!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUBY

5 comments:

Lydia said...

hey ya! Yeah Every other summer I was bored out of my head, but I have a job now so yeah....

amm..are you into custimizing clothes? Even if you're not you should look up Threadbanger on youtube or go to the website threadbanger.com for load of quick easy and fun projects.

I just sounded like and advert didn't I? *facepalm*

Carrie said...

Okay. I'm never bored, so here's some suggestions.
~Write. A book, poem, novella, diary, whatever.
~Make a movie with your friends. This is loads of fun, at least for me.
~Learn an instrument/weapon.
You don't have to try them if you don't want to.
~Always~

Steph said...

Well, let's see...you could TEXT ME!! We need to get together at some point. I'm gonna be in New Mexico this week, but after that, i'm free.

But, seriously, text me!

~Steph

Anonymous said...

find someone who has a trampoline and make a habit of going over to jump on their trampoline!!!

Nano said...

Nano's List of Fun-
~Grab some friends, a video camera, and your sense of fun. Walk around your neighborhood(or in town) and tape everything you do. Go crazy!
~Make a video advertising why you shouldn't do drugs. These can get out of hand. It's pretty fun.
~Run! It really is fun. Try and build up your enderance to run a mile, then two, than three...
PS: The word verification is bactick... o.0