CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

OMGWTFBBQ

^^
hey everyone out on the interwebs readying my blog!

I havent posted all summer because im lazy, and i didn't care. But now that im sitting in my warm bed and traveling through this crazy concoction called the internets i said to myself, im bored and i should blog. and here we are.

havent dont much this summer. played on computer. read a couple book(that what ireally should do after this) watched movies. didnt do alot of hanging with friends though*subtle hit to STEPH*. I went to camp. greatest week this year. Went with my family to glennwood Springs^^. And last week had volleyball camp. that hurt. and now im in the process of trying out for My schools team.hoping for JV but im quite doubtful. soo ill probably be on "C" team. <,< I have volley ball tryout monday throgh friday
Today was probably the hardest day of my life physically. Let me start off my saying i am a terrible runner. short legs doesnt help.... OK. so we had to run a mile in 8-12 minutes. i have no idea what i got but im not sure i care anymore. but i was last. :'( that killed me. then we got back to the gym we did normal bumping setting and hitting and some serving. that was fine. but then we piss off the coach and so we have to do 10 wind sprints(got from one line to the other and back-not suicides or lines) in 25 seconds. bad runner=last. we did that probably about 10 times. so basically 100 wind sprints!!! One girl threw up. one girl wth asma couldnt breathe. i couldnt breath. yeah it sucked. and to end the day we did suicides. which sucked but they werentas bad as the wind sprints.
I realy hope the rest of the week isnt as hard.

sorry about my rambling i just felt like telling you about my difficulties.

School starts wednesday. woot freshmen*sarcastic* i really care about school. im not excited or dreading it. its just something that must be done. im indifferent.

Well im so ****ing tired so im taking a nap now!!!

STAIRS ARE THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

MissFett said...

stairs ARE the enemy!!!!!!!!!!
that's the worst part of school....so glad Im out if the horrid place.