CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I GOT IT!!! but what to name it

I GOT A NEW IPOD!!!!

I GOT THE BLACK CLASSIC!!

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE POINTS TO PICTURE*


I HAVE BEEN WAITING IT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER!!!

BUT NOW I HAVE IT AND IM SO EXCITED CAUSE MY OLD ONE( OLD RED NANO) WASN'T KEEPING A CHARGE AND KEPT FREEZING.
IT WAS REALLY ANNOYING.

BUT NOW I HAVE A NEW ONE AND ITS SO KOOL.

but the only problem is i have no idea what to name it.
its very troubling.

if you have any ideas on what to name it please comment.

YAAA!!!

*LOL*

*RUBY*

4 comments:

Alannah said...

That's the same kind of ipod I have! Cool!

Nano said...

hm... I named mine Fred... Oh!!! His name should be George!!! The Weasly twins!!!

Steph said...

Franco

TheThornandCrown said...

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!! u should SSSSSSSOOOO name it pablo! or angelicos..OH I GOT IT!! PERFECT!! RUBY JR! ya! u luv it, and u no u do..XD...lol...guess wat? regan is comeing over on wednesday! YA