CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pick one Please!!!

i don't know why im doing this but it might be fun.

jamba juice or squeeze- jamba juice

starbucks or folgers- starbucks

mountains or beach- beach

pc or mac- pc

sneakers or flip flops- flip flops

dangly earings or posts- posts

chocolate or vanilla- chocoalte

apple or banana- apple

pink or blue- blue

cat or dog- dog

chipotle or qdoba- qdoba

surf or turf- surf

transformers or iron man- transformers

bike or scooter- bike

thats all i could think of. PLEASE comment and tell me your answers. i really want to no.

and if you have and others please tell me and i will answer.

THANKS

ok beam me up. lol

2 comments:

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

I will do this if you send me some questions. What the heck i'll so it anyway.

Jamba Juice or Squeeze- Jamba all the way

starbuck or folgers- neither. I hate coffee

Mountains or Beach- Beach

pc or mac- um. pc

Sneakers or flip-flops- flip-flops

Dangly Earrings or posts(aren't they called studs?)- Dangly

Chocolate or Vanilla- Vanilla

Apple or Banana- Apple

Pink or Blue- If it's hot pink, the pink, if anything else blue

Cat or Dog- Cat

Chipotle or Qdoba- Chipotle Never heard of Qdoba

Surf or Turf- Surf

Transformers or Iron Man- Iron Man

Bike or Scooter- Bike

Nano said...

jamba juice or squeeze- jamba juice no dur

starbucks or folgers- starbucks, even if it is trying to take over the world

mountains or beach- oh, here's one: mountains that drop off in cliffs in to the ocean, with little paths down to soft-sand beaches

pc or mac- pc, mac is complicated

sneakers or flip flops- flip flops I like bare feet the most

dangly earings or posts- studs, danglies get tangled in my hair

chocolate or vanilla- chocoalte

apple or banana- apples, cuz bananas are too bland

pink or blue- pink.

cat or dog- oh, must I choose?

chipotle or qdoba- Chipotle ALL THE WAY. I haven't had it in over a week...*tear*

surf or turf- surf, as long as the fishies stay away.

transformers or iron man- haven't seen ironman yet...

bike or scooter- bike