CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

not a good day.

why me... why me...
this is really sad.

on thursday me and my class were playing capture the flag. and im running to go get the flag. ya and im almost there but right as im about to be safe i get tagged. but i don't stop running thinking that i will stop at the fence.BANG! I run into a fricken soccar goal post. and its not like i just walk into it. NO i am full was in full sprint mode and get stopped by a fricken goal post

And as you can imagine it hurt... ALOT... i ended up hitting just above the bridge of my nose. and since the place i hit was flat and had a space i have this cut on the bridge of my nose. thats not the worst part... yep... when i i hit it i bit down really hard and chipped my tooth... CHIPPED MY TOOTH. my teachers thought i was really brave because i was barely crying and was up and walking not long after.

i think this really funny. i literally ran into a pole. it takes a special type of idiot to do that. lol and im fit that perfectly. and i look really stupid with a band aid across my face. i look really stupid.

but the worst part was having to answer the question " what happened?" .

and the day just kept getting worse.
when we were signing year books my friend wrote something in my year book that was part of a inside joke. and it was offensive to the school. and later in the day i lost my year book. and a teacher found it. my friend got it trouble and i think it was really stupid. she has to pay for a new year book that i don't even want.
*sigh*
isn't that just a great way to end out the year. but i guess it fits. my year wasn't very good.
oh well.

1 comments:

Steph said...

Ah...ruby...XD