CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

TAGGED

I got tagged by jillian

So here's the deal, you have to list a number of weird or random facts or quirks about yourself according to your age. So im 14 so i post 14 facts. Get it? then you tag people and ask them to do the same thing.

1. My name really is Ruby. You don't hear it very often which is my i like it
2. My favorite band/song doesn't change often but i has changed from "Over and Over" by Three Days Grace to "Hello Seattle" by Owl City(if you know who he are you awesome!!)
3. Im a total loser. And im totally proud of it. Its more fun that way:)
4. To prove im total loser im play World of War Craft and love it. If you know what that is you'll probably agree that im a loser. unless you like it.;)
5.This year im keeping tract of how many books i read. I read a lot and i want to see how many ill read
6.I love it when people contradict themselves. i think its really funny.
7. i love converse. i think most people do now. but they are the only sneaker ill wear. i currently have black ones. but really want green ones
8.im about to mass murder my middle school(JK). im really ticked with everyone and i want to scream at them and smack them.
9.I have a problem with vain people. to see farther thoughts on vanity check older posts
10.IM a walking dictionary/ encyclopedia. well according to my friends. I use a lot of big words or words that you dont hear alot and i now alot about stuff for my age. It gets really annoying when you say something and you have to explain what im said. VERY ANNOYING. why are my friends stupid(JK)
11.I like vampire novels.(again proof im a loser) i like seeing how author's make the topic of vampires there own. but i still read others books, too.
12.I was a those twilight people.but now im done with that craze. ive moved onto bigger and better written books(Mortal Instruments FTW). stephs probably doing a happy dance. i still like them but they aren't my favorites.
13.I listen to music nobody has every heard of. E.I. Owl City and some others. And things like Classical or Instrumental music. I like at least one band or more in almost all genres
14.IM so happy this is over:). IT was kind of fun.

Ok now i have to tag others

Steph
NEWMAN
Angle Wings
Carrie
Nano
welcome to the mind of an insain ninja
dear shimmery happily muffins
Griffinrider
Alannah

ok thats it now i will comment one those blogs. and please do it. its fun

RUBY

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll do it today.
~Always~

KyraCaden said...

how can you not like twilight anymore!! lol :P
i read 'older' books now too (ex Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, etc...) but twilight is and ALWAYS will be my favourite!!
PS: I'm a loser too but in a different way :D