CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NEW PHONE

Im so happy. Sunday night i got a new phone. im now with AT&T. I got the Samsong Eternity. It a total touch screen! i thought i wouldn't like the full touch screen but its really nice. its amazing. its like the iphone but a heck of alot cheaper and the guy says it does more. i don't like what but i don't really care. im so happy to have my stupid pink thing gone. it was like fake razor.*Shudder* i hated that thing.

any ways yeah im happy. :))))))

this is really short. ill post again soon.

My ipod works now:)))) but im laptops doesn't:(((((

RUBY
p.S.
Heres a link for a pic of my phone. my computer is retarded so it wont let me

I HATE PC's!!!!!

2 comments:

Shep said...

STEPH AND I HATE APPLE'S!! PC'S ROOOOCK!!!

~Steth.

Jillian said...

You Have Been Awarded!
^_^
See my blog for info!
~J~