CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

CAUTION SOME SPOILERS OF THE TWILIGHT MOVIE

how many have seen the new twilight movie???

well i saw it friday at like 7:15. and i really need to post about this movie or i might explode. Do you think i like it or hated it? well let me started like this: I loved it but i also hated it!

Ill start With what i didn't like that way i will end happy.
So my favorite part of the book was epically messed up. The Meadow Scene. It is nothing like the book. At all. Stuff thats suppose to happen during it doesn't happen like it should. when they go to the meadow they do it in a really strange spot. And its not even sunny. but when he "sparkled" its like this little piece of sun coming through the trees. oh and he doesn't really sparkle. you can barely tell. i couldn't tell at first that he sparkled. ugh that pissed me off.
His car isn't a Volvo. its a HATCHBACK! WTC?!?! That really pissed me off.
There was no connection between Edward and Bella. I couldn't tell that they loved each other. no passion. ugh.
they only kiss once.
I didn't really like the prom scenes. it was ok. she in converses thought. she suppose to be in stilettos. ugh.
Rpattz and Kristen where monotone the entire time, except when she is screaming at during her scene with James in the studio.
Stephanie Meyer is in the movie. which is stupid. she is on a laptop at the restaurant they eat at the second time. that just dumb as heck. im sorry.
Jacobs stupid long hair. ugh
i think thats it.

Now for what i did like.
The movie was really funny. but you had to have read the book to get the jokes. there is this one line that emmette says that Made me laugh really hard. its when she comes to meet the rest of the cullens. I LOVE EMMETTE!!!!
I thought the beginning of the movie was really good. it was good way to start. i really like that.
The baseball game was really good. i enjoyed that. thats the only time i think jasper looks really hott!
I liked the fight scene with james and all that. it was really good.
OME! I love Charlie in the movie. Hes really funny. He's not that great in the book but he's amazing in the movie.
I heard all the songs on the soundtrack in the movie, except for "Decode" by Paramore(best song). which bummed me out. but i heard everything else.
I loved alice. She's my favorite. she's so cute. I LOVE ALICE.
When Bella and Edward walk into school and Edward has his glasses on he looks so amazing.
I thinks that it!

I saw a bunch of previews of movies that i liked. OMG I SAW THE TRAILER FOR THE 6TH HARRY POTTER! I SCREAMED TO LOUD!!!
Oh and Nano if you read this i saw a preview for a movie(can't remember the title) that was a lot like that book that your writing. About people with powers and they are hiding from the government and if caught they are used as weapons. its looks really good!

I think thats it
Still go see the movie. its good but if you you've read the book you will see definite changes. jsut so you know!

~RUBY

5 comments:

Shep said...

steph says she can relax now

and that she might wanna wait until it comes out on dvd to see it

NOT WORTH EIGHT DOLLARS

crap. i still have to go see it with jenn an sam. :(

Angel Wings said...

I saw it too...It was okay, but it's better when you use your imaganation...

yum is good stuff said...

lols ur so right.
I didn't think sparkling can be emo.
That movie proved me wrong.
I saw it 2 times.
I actually sorta liked it!

Alannah said...

I totally agree with you about the movie.
They should have had Jake's hair pulled back or something cause it did look stupid straight down.
Emmett: "She has to like Italian food, her name's Bella! "
LOL :D

Nano said...

Loved that line, Alannah! And yes, I saw the preview for HP6. Sooo funny! Hermione: "Syop staring at her. She only lieks you cause she thinks you're the Chosen One." Harry: "I am the Chosen One." WHACK! Harry:"I was JOKING!!!" Hehehe. And yes, I saw the preview for that other movie. I was like, "zOMG!!! THEY STOLE MY IDEA!!!!!! (And I have it copyrighted, suckers!)"