CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT- WAITING WAITING WAITING(long post)

OME!

I got to see Taylor Lautner(jacob black), Victoria, and Laurent(don't know there real names) the were so amazing.

All day long me and my friend were singing this song we mad up about taylor coming(lame but fun) and our teachers were on the verge of killing us. wait till the 21, i think they will kill me.

my friends amanda and katy and i went to the mall RIGHT after school. we got there at like 3:15. so it was like the first 700 people to buy the twilight tour t-shirt who got to meet the actors in person and get a poster signed in person. but we didn't get to. the hot topic people said that people were there at like 5 am. the mall opens at like 6. crazy. i totally would have done it if my parents let me. lolz. BUT... there was a Q&A sestion at like 7pm and so we stayed. so we were like there for 4-5 hours. we just wandered and met up with some other people from school.

For the Q&A we didn't go in the special spot for it where the were hundreds of people so we went to Borders book store and we could still see them. when they were finally out on stage my friends and i screamed like never before(theres 5 of us). i was shaking so badly. some of my pics are really blurry.
My friends went down on the floor on the side. and Taylor looked over and blew my friend a kiss and waved at her. AND SHE GOT IT RECORED!!! OME!
I got this really amazing picture of Taylor smiling!
OME! So from where we were we were above them diagonally and the LOOK UP AT US AND WAVED!!!! We all screamed our heads off!! i think my heart stopped beating for like 5 seconds. HES SO HOTT!!

TODAY WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!!
my teachers will need a tranquilizer on the 21!lolz

Its wierd i hate the charater Jacob but i love the actor and i love the character Edward but im not dazzled by the actor(i still like rpattz)

ill post tomarrow and tell about something personal!!!*leaves everyone wonder what it will be and thats all they think about*

UNTIL YOU READ AGAIN
~RUBY

1 comments:

Steph said...

Funny. I love Jacob, but hate the actor.

~Steph