CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

WOOT WOOT

So to day was my birthday and now i am 14. WOOT WOOT!

This year my birthday fell in a bad area and i had to have my party yesterday and onto monday. so i could only invite people from schools. --SORRY STEPH! WE WILL GET TOGETHER SOON! I MISS YOU!-- it was so much fun. we took some really funny pictures and made a couple vidoes. and at like 9:30 pm, we took a pair of my old tenis shoes and tied them to gether and set out for the intersection closest to my house with trafic lights and all those cables.

it took us a half hour to get my shoes up there. its much harder than you think. you have to throw it high enough and not have it go through the gap and get it stuck right. and then theres the cars driving past us. i think we could of had the shoes up faster if we didn't have to hide behind the bushes every other minute. but thats what makes it really fun.

I think in on of my older post it said i want to do that for my birth day... im suprised my mom let me do it. but im so glad we did. it was so much fun. i haven't had that much fun with my friends in forever.

i got like $50 in itunes to buys somes im so happy. i also go Brisingr! im so happy ill i will be doing for the next couple days is reading it.

OH! My friend had to get rid of her guinea pig and knew i use to have 4(three were from steph) and gave me her's! He's so fat. his name is leroy but i think ill change it. i like the sound of Eward or Emmette(can you say obsessed?).

anyways that was my birthday and i loved it

UNTIL YOU READ AGAIN!

~RUBY


ps. steph have you read brisingr?

and we will get together
i miss you

1 comments:

Steph said...

No, i haven't read brisingr. Whoops.

Don't name your pig Edward! Keep it Leroy! We had a cat named Leroy and he was the coolest thing ever until he died. XD

WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER

Do you have school tomorrow? (friday)??

See you later and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

~Steph