CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GRRR at School and People



SO today i went back to Hell. grrrr. I really hate school. you have no idea. im sick of stupid people being stupid and being with the same people 8 hours a day 5 days a week. I think Its easier for people in bigger schools or maybe high school cause you get mixed in with a thousand people you don't know and so you never really get use to the same people and are always stuck with them. But unlucky for me my school is microscopic and i hate almost every one there, and they ALL annoying me at least once or twice a day. School is My own Personal HELL. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i don't know why but i keep saying grrr. in real life and when im writing. i guess its my knew thing to say when im angry or annoyed. at least its better than some other things i could say.)

We also have a "new" student. He went to my school till 5th grade and then went to Steph's School and is now back at my school. grrr. i never really liked this guy but he seems better than he use to be, and Steph said he's kind of nice.

I read my first Manga book to day. I forgot that Steph told me that anime and manga books are read completely backwards. So when i picked it up from the library i looked at it funny. cause it you have read and manga or anime novel you know that the binding is on the Right side instead of the left. and you read from right to left. starting on the left side of the page and going across.(you probably already know this). And it only took me like a hour to read. and its like 300 pages. i guess it helps that it only has speech bubbles instead of acctual sentences.

But thats basically thats it. i don't feel like going more in-depth to why i hate school and such.

☽RUBY☾

P.S GRRRR

2 comments:

Angel Wings said...

I don't like school that much either...

Steph said...

YES. And i know why he was expelled! but i can't say because michael will spread the word that i'm not even supposed to know, but kristina's mom works at the school, so kristina told me.