CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

hmmmmmm....tattoo's

For about a year i have really wanted a tatoo. I no some of you think im crazy-steph im sure you do-but its one of the things i want most. its like #5 on my list of things i want to do before i get married and settle down.

And when i turn 18 im doing it. My family is going to kill me. My aunt and Grandma, and more likely than no my Great Grandma, will murder me-its just the way they are. My Aunt and Grandma we not happy when my brother got his ear pierced when he was thirteen-no he is NOT gay. And Hes the boy- Im the only Girl in the family to spoil and love and such so when they find out im dead. But im Still getting it.

But the only thing that has been in my way of doing it 100% was what the tattoo would be of. And for Some Reason i was on Davian Art looking at pictures, i just look up random words or things that pop into my head, and i went and searched wings-you must Know where this is going now. And after going through a couple of pages i found this picture of a guy with this massive tattoos of wings on his back. AND IT HIT ME!!!

I want to get wings on my back for my Tattoo . I don't want huge massive wings, but either medium sized ones that go in the middle of my upper back or little ones so that i have one on each side of my shoulders. I don't know if i want like black ones or like a stencil type look or something like that. Or if I want the Pair of wings on just one side of my shoulder.

This tattoo will actually have meaning to it too. I have always loved the image of flying. -- NOw I don't mean like in a plane. That holds no interest for me.-- But flying like a bird or an angel would and seen there view--birds eye view--. Thats one of the things that drew me to Maximum Ride. They have the wings that i will never get. And JUst the awe looking down at the world and seeing it from a new view or Looking at it like your looking down from the heavens. Soaring about the clouds and gliding and catching the air currents and just riding them. ---- Wow I just made a really good mental Picture, tell me if you got one?---- But Having those inked wings are as close as to real wings as ill ever get.

I have some pics of positions, sizes, wing designs and such other things
The one on The very top is a possible position and wings style. i could do wings having them tucked in looking(like one on top) for me they are to big so if i did that style then i would make them much smaller
The one below it is also a possible position and wing style and size. i like the open look a lot. it looks like its- i don't think flying or taking off is the right thing to say, but the open wings spread and free.
If you Find any designs send them to me at rubberduckiesrox@gmail.com

~RUBY


href="http://www.tattoosdesignshop.com/images/wingtattoo.jpg">

1 comments:

Nano said...

I like the one on the bottom.

In all honesty, I've have that idea to get a tat like that. But then I heard how you get a tattoo. Have you considered just getting a henna? They last for two months. Then you go and get it redone. Because, seriously, I don't think I'd want someone injecting ink into my back with a needle.

The only way I'd ever let someone touch me with a needle was if it would cause me to grow real wings.Actually, my friend and I figured out how one would, in theory, do that. Email me for details on it.
~Nano