CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

i kill technology

I swear I'm killing everything that is electrical.

A couple of days ago i was a complete and stupid person. i put cranberry juice on my laptop. do i even need to finish? well will i was sleeping I'm guessing that i knocked it over some how and when i woke up in the morning there was cranberry juice on the top of laptop and on my night stand and on my sheets. and guess freaking what. ITS NOT WORKING!!!! well duh. but when me and my dad examined it we couldn't find the place where the juice entered. my dad took most of it apart and it was dry and not sticky. except for this little part on the screen, which is were we think that's where it entered. Anybody with half of a brain won't have put a liquid on a laptop. But no. I'm stupid like that and cant think.

You know who ipods plug into a computer. they have a cable that plugs from the computer to the ipod. well when i went to plug mine it it was showing up as being plugged in. so we tried my dads ipod and different cables(we have like 10) and it never worked for mine. me and my dad have decided that something has broken off where the cable and the ipod met so that it wont connect.

And at school today all my computers froze and had to rebut them and such. And i couldn't log into my server and The Internet wont open for me. and i was the only person having these problems.

WHY OH WHY DOES TECHNOLOGY HATE ME SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm having really bad luck lately. i wont be surprised if my phone dies this weekend. *SIGH*

I'm on my moms laptop and I'm so confused. i have forgotten how to use a PC and where everything is. My laptop was a hand-me-down mac. And my school has mac laptops and so i never use PCs and now that i am i have no idea what to do and how to do anything.

GRRRRRR!!!!!!
RUBY

P.S. and i don't know how to get my little moon characters T_T

3 comments:

Angel Wings said...

Are you Irish...I think not from the way your lucks been...I'm proud to be 75% Irish! 8)

Jillian said...

so sorry.
i have some of the same problems.
such as, i go through iPods like a pop princess goes through shoes. UGH!
the VERY first one,( i got it because my Dad has a special deal with the company WAY before my friends did) got crushed to smithereens, under a car.
The second died of over heating, the third got burnt by a campfire. the fourth dropped out of my pocket while I was walking out side. I didn't find that one till the snow melted. My very favorite was my iPod video, which I loved unto death did us part. It was a very surprise gift.

Well, you get the picture.
PC STINK.
I hate it.
If I'm being bad, my Daddy makes me use my Vista.
My friends roll their eyes, but it is the technical version of hell, I swear.
Hope your macbook feels better.
I wuv mine.

LOL, comment some time, 'k? you have a cool blog.

Jillian

Jillian said...

Thanks 4 following!
U have such a cool blog, truly.
I love your little moons too!