CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

AMAZING BANDS!!! Holy Crow!!

I think everyone has heard the song Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. if you haven't, then you have been living under a rock or your musically inactive. but either way its and amazing song. but i just listened to a bunch of there other songs(not very popular) and they are amazing! they have so many good songs its not real. and im so addicted to there music and another band

The other band im in love with is Hawthorne Heights. they are simply amazing. my favorite song by them is Ohio is For Lovers. they are all i listen to. i love many more of there songs but thats my favorite!

Both of these bands have a little screaming in them. some songs a little more than others. But i kind of like that. so if you hate screaming then you probably won't like either, but i would still check them out cause there are some that don't have screaming at all.

These Are My Thoughts!

~Ruby

1 comments:

Alannah said...

I've got Red Jumpsuit's entire CD. They're amazing! One of my favorite songs from their cd is Grim Goodbye, the bonus track.