CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Good things

I've been really buisy so thats why i havent been posting. in my last post i ranted about how i hate breaking dawn, i said i tell you some good things i liked. and here they are(im not a bitter person. im actually a very happy person.).

OK

i did like the wedding. in my head the dress is really pretty. i really liked that jacob showed up. im glad they danced that was really sweet. im glad the coven from alaska(im not sure there from there but it sounds right) showed up. im pretty glad that nothing really happened with them. im glad that bella didn't trip, even though that would have been funny if she did im glad she didn't. it made it all the more happy and good(that was lame but i couldn't think of any think of anything else).

My favorite part of the whole book was when bella and emmette arm wrestled. since-- i cant remember which book edward told bella that new vamps were really strong-- thats what i wanted most from breaking dawn. and it was there. i laughed really hard(emmettes by favorite). this made me very happy.

i loved that we got so see part 2 from jacobs p.o.v. before i that i really didn't like him. but after we got a look into his mind we got to see that he is very sarcastic( love sarcastim). we really couldn't have gotten all that info from bella's head. so that was something i wasn't expecting that. it was a NICE suprise.

hmmm what else...

i think thats it. ill try to do more posts on a different and happier topic.

~ruby

3 comments:

Steph said...

RUBY YOU BLOGGED!!!!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!!

been supper buisy and my laptop died and i just never found time to.

`ruby

Steph said...

Haha. Hey, go check out my blog! And i found my iPod! Turns out i didn't leave it at the museum...

I can't figure out a way to synch without erasing all the music you put on it! Sad day. :'(

Hey, go read my blog rant about boys being weird.

Miss you and love you,

Steph

(haha, the word verification is 'tttjk')