CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just so you know

so right now im bored and thought i might tell you all where i have been(only like three people read my blog anyways).

this is really far back but i thought i would tell you anyways. back in august i went to california, around the Huntington Beach/Malibu. i love the beach and the sand and the waves!!! im going to live there some day.

i got a haircut. i got side-swept bangs and now my hair is parted on the side(ill put a pic someday)

stupid girl drama happened and have been buisy with all that sh*t(i know i cussed but it needs somthing stronger than crap).

school has been evil. im pretty sure im failing algebre(not exagerating). my history teacher(favorite) has piled on homework. english is boring and stupid have stupid assignments.

been reading like crazy. im really into vampire novels. im was reading the house of night novels and vampire kisses and a lot others within that same genra of books.
and i really like a sieres called the Mediator(very good) by the person who wrote the princess diaries.
im also reading all the harry potter books over(currently on #2). this books are my first loves(then came twilight). i forgot how amazing they are.

Ill admit it. i have been to do posts even when there was time

just b/c im bored most of the time and i feel like doing this im going to start haveing a band/singer of the week/ when i get time to change it. ill put a poll on them and a link to my favorite song(s). and if you feel so inclinded to give me your opinion of them feel free to.

thanks and have a joy filled day bu bye
( thats the end of our answer machine)idk why i put that but i just popped into my head

`ruby

1 comments:

Steph said...

Hahahahaha. I know that answering thing. "Thanks. And have a joy filled day. buh-bye!

It annoys the crap out of me XD

I was just thinking...don't you hate it when nobody comments on your blog? IT DRIVES ME NUTS!! 'cause you don't know if anyone even read it!

So, did you read my last post? (Rant about boys).

I MISS YOU!!!

*pouts*

Well, bye! (I love you and i miss you!)

Michael had a problem with me saying i loved you, but i don't care. I LOVE YOU!!! And i miss you like bloody hey.

*sniff* bye