CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

so very bored

i am really bored right now and for once really want to blog but have nothing to blog about so this will get a little bit random.

right now im supose to be studying for a math test but i really don't want to. my mom says if i bomb this test i will have SERIOUS consiquences. oh well...*shrugs shoulders*

in english we are supose to write a paper about our greatest challenge. mine is really pathetic. its about when the twilight sieris ended and along with that my life. seriousely my friend read it and she said it sounded like i was a drug addict and that i was getting over my additction. lol
i know i am a nerd and am obbsessed with these books, just ask steph

i really love volleyball. im finally getting my over-hand serves over*jumps up an down*!!!

we had twin day at school. sadly i had no twin. i felt so allown

my ipod screen has a bunch of microscopic cracks in it. my dad says they will spread. im really pissed

my laptop charger died so im on the family computer. i really don't like PC's. macs are kool.

hmmmmmmmm you don't have to keep going you can stop im not sure what will happen next.
im happy RIGHT now!!!XD

i have to agree with steph it is a little annoying when peple don't comment. at least then you know some read what you took time to say.hmmmm

for my birthday i want to take a pair of my old shoes and swing them around a telephone pole. that would be so cool

i went tree watching last weekend up in the mountians to see the changing colors of the leaves and guess what i saw....MOOSES!!! we don't get very many mooses hear in colorado but its reallly kool when we do. there were four, mom, two calves and a big ol bull. it was pretty sweet.

i really want to go to a halloween party. but no ones having one.

band of the week is over there-------->>>>>>>>>

ok im done. pleasse comment on any of my random blurbs of nothingness. THANK YOU!!

`RUBY

3 comments:

Steph said...

*nods head* yup. She's obcessed.

I see deer everyday on the bus (not litterally on the bus, but you get my drift). But that's 'cause i'm a ranch girl *flashes ginormous belt buckle to make all the farm/homeschoolers JELOUS!!*.
Lol not really.

(i'm quite suberbian, really)

XD random burst of RANDOMNESS!!

Haha. Miss you and love you,

Stephy

griffinrider said...

i like volleyball too. it's one of my favorite sports., too bad my school doesn't have a volleyball team.
if you want to go to a holloween party, why don't you make one yourself?
how come you didn't have a twin?
i wish there were moose where i live. they're cool! i live in a big city, so all i get are raccoons and possums and cats and squirrels and birds. but when i go to camp, i see deer, and they're so pretty! i luv them! never seen a wild moose, though.
what's plural moose, btw? Meese? i don't think it is, but it should be. cuz goose is geese, you know?
see, you're not the only one with bursts of randomness!

Nano said...

You saw a moose? When I went to Yellowstone and Grand Teton (Wyoming) I could have sworn meese were extinct. WE didn't see ANY.
~Nano

*Random Splurge!!!*