CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BOOK NERDS UNITE!

So im obsessed with twilight saga, and i talk about it all the time with my friends but then i realize they have no idea what im talking about. but guess what... a couple of my friens are now reading the sieres and love them. WOOT WOOT!!!!

im so happy. now i have people to help me defend and tell how amazing they are, there's this one guy that says they are lame and that i am too, but he hasn't read the sieres. But my friend Backed me up. I was really happy. and she quoted a line.
you know the line edward says"you are accatally my brand of heroin" well she quoted it but said it about the jonas brothers(she really loves them). and guess what i did... you won't believe this-well steph might... I SCREAMED! I did like a full our scream. and the entire room full of our small class of 24 eight graders went silent, right in the middle of art. natrally my evil art teacher made me leave the room. but it was so funny. i swear my eyes teared up.

any ways thats one of my nerd moments of the week. lol XD



`ruby

2 comments:

Steph said...

I SO GET THAT!!

GUH! Nick Jonas Girl would TOTALLY say that, right, Kristina?

Do you have spring break this week? You NEED to come over!

Excuse me, fall break.

KyraCaden said...

omg, me and my friend talk about twilight non stop! Best series ever!
whoever doesn't like them sucks! :P

Becca